North Shore Learning Clinic HEALTH Protocols
Please read the following protocol carefully.
The health and safety of our clients and our staff is our number one priority during this difficult time. We are eager to work with your child, and in order to comply with local and state directives and CDC recommendations, we have implemented the following protocols.
The following precautions will be implemented at North Shore Learning Clinic:
- All North Shore Learning Clinic staff are fully vaccinated and boosted.
- Masking is an option if a client or clinician requests it.
- During evaluations, your child will have a 1-hour lunch break. You can send her/him/them with a lunch, and she/he/they are welcome to eat inside or outside in our garden area.
- Clients who are showing any possible symptoms or have been exposed to someone with possible symptoms of COVID-19 will be asked to postpone in-person appointments until it is deemed safe.
In allowing my child receive services at the North Shore Learning Clinic, I acknowledge that:
- I understand the contagious nature of COVID-19 and that the CDC and other public health authorities recommend practicing social distancing as well as other safety measures.
- I understand that North Shore Learning Clinic has put in place various safety measures in an effort to reduce the risk of COVID-19 while conducting this evaluation. Despite the good faith efforts by North Shore Learning Clinic, I understand that I am agreeing to increase my child’s risk of possible exposure to COVID-19 by having my child take part in this evaluation.
- Neither my child nor any member of the child’s household is experiencing any symptom of illness such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, headache, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell. My child nor any member of the child’s household believe they have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- My child and members of our household are following CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting exposure to COVID-19.
If any of these conditions are in doubt, please call us to discuss canceling or rescheduling services. We can reschedule once your child is safe to be in the clinic.
There is no cancellation fee for sessions cancelled due to COVID-19 concerns.
If you have additional questions or comments, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com, Kate@learning-clinic.com or 847-835-7500.
Fill in this form to indicate your understanding and agreement to these terms.