For 6th-12th Grade
Summer is an ideal time to improve reading and writing skills without the time constraints or pressure of the school year. Students will explore reading materials of their choice and gain experience writing with immediate constructive feedback. Our small groups provide a safe setting, conducive for sharing work and thought provoking discussions. We motivate the quiet teen to find their voice in written and oral expression.
- Learn to plan, prioritize, and manage time
- Understand and master procrastination
- Reflect on your writing in a constructive way
- Write a personal narrative
- Develop effective analytical reading comprehension strategies
- Make sense of complex text passages and vocabulary
July 8th to August 2nd
11:00am – 2:30pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
373 Park Avenue
Glencoe, IL 60022
CAMP FEES: $1400
For more information contact us at email@example.com
Viola Jordan, MS, ET/P
Viola specializes in speech, language, learning disabilities, and executive functioning. She is a professional educational therapist and member of the Association of Educational Therapists (AET).
Jill Howe, MA
Executive Functioning Coach
Jill has taught in Chicago Public Schools, as well as a special needs private school. Her main areas of educational focus are in reading, writing, and organization for teens.